DO DRUG DEALERS HAVE A CONSCIOUS?

#1 by Actionagainstdrugs , Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:47 pm

It is a fact that the major drug dealers are the very wealthy people in society.Some of these people have well known legit companies that they are well known for.The purpose of this post and page is not to expose people and companies and names.What good will that do? The main purpose is to ask these people," DO YOU HAVE A CONSCIOUS?" " DO DRUG DEALERS HAVE A CONSCIOUS?" if this questioned is asked long enough a good number of these "big" drug dealers will become conscious of the fact that like most people they too have a conscious after all.Yes,there is big money in selling drugs but the major drug dealers are already rich through drugs or were already rich prior to selling drugs.We now have two major problems;
1) DRUG ABUSE.This shortens the hopes and lives of many people.Someone told me in April 2019 that his friend Marcel was heavily into drug abuse.Marcel died just two weeks later.Why did that person in America choose to tell me this story like i could help him or his friend? There are more questions than anwers.It is time to take action against drug abuse.
2) DRUG INFLOWS INTO SCHOOLS,NEIGHBOURHOODS AND NATIONS.The pimps and the street drug dealers are selling drugs because of the big drug dealers that bring in the supplies.Do these big drug dealers have a conscious at all?
My heart is with people like Marcel and maybe after all like the faith his friend put in me,i can help them after all.It will not be enough to only to help the victims of drug abuse but to also address the issue of rampant drug availabilty.If you are into taking drugs and you know you want to stop but you find it hard to stop,please go through this drug abuse fighting method http://thedrugabusefightingkit.xobor.com
Societies are being torn to pieces,lives are lost but do drug dealers have a conscious?

Actionagainstdrugs  
Actionagainstdrugs
Date registered 11.23.2019

Last edited 11.23.2019 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
ONE OF THE SOLUTIONS TO STOPPING DRUG DEALERS

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor